Thursday, October 25, 2012

Strongest man

Yesterday Burnham School went to the lunch area after morning tea because a special guest had arrived. While we were waiting Miss Sweeny said we have to be quiet.

 I was wondering who the guest was. I thought it would be a clown. Just then Levi appeared. I noticed that he had big muscles that looked like two boulders and a mow-hawke that looks like a black triangle. I even noticed that he had tattoos that are shaped in an awesome pattern on his arms.

 Levi talked about entering a strongest man contest. He had to pull a trailer as heavy as 7 elephants. He eats raw porridge with chopped bananas and 15 eggs for breakfast For lunch, Levi eats half a kilo of chicken and half a kilo of kumara and 300 kilograms of broccoli. For dinner he has 15 eggs so he eats 30 eggs a day.

When Levi finished his speech we had a photographs with Levi on the friendship seat. I got to sit beside Levi. Levi smelt smelly.

The most amazing thing he talked about was that he entered heaps of strongest man contests. I hope I can belief my self so my dreams come true like Levi has followed his.I felt amazed when he told me facts about what he can do,such as, lifting tractors.

No comments:

Post a Comment